Nepal SBI Bank - Mero Saathi
Nepal SBI Bank Limited has launched a premium service to its valued customer “Mero Saathi” service, which uses mobile phones to provide access to financial services. The service runs on a mobile phone application for convenient operation. These services are available at your finger tips, beyond regular banking hours.
Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR and download the Mero Saathi App.
How to Activate Mero Saathi?
After you have subscribed to Mobile Banking, here is how to activate the service on your phone.
Download the App from Google Play or App Store.
Tap on “Unable to Login?”.
Tap on “Activate your service”.
Enter your registered mobile number & account number and click on “Next”.
An Activation Code will be sent via SMS to your number. Enter the Activation Code and click on “Next”.
Set your Login Password and click on “Next”.
Set your Transaction PIN and click on “Finish”.
Your Mobile Banking has been successfully activated. You can login using your Mobile Number and the Password you recently set and make transactions.
- Dual channel – Internet based (GPRS) and SMS based
- Fund Transfer within NSBL accounts
- Fund Transfer to other banks (Fonepay member Banks)
- Biometric security mechanism
- Personalized QR codes
- QR code based merchant payments
- Topup/Recharge of NT Prepaid Mobile
- Payment of NT Postpaid Mobile
- Payment of NT Landline & ADSL bill payment
- Payment for Ncell Pro
- Recharge cards for DishHome & Broadlink
- Merchant payment (Fonepay member Merchants)