Civil Bank - Civil Smart
Civil Smart is a convenient and safe transaction banking application offered online. You can manage and access your Civil Bank accounts quickly and securely either through SMS, WIFI, 3G or Edge.
Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR and download the Civil Smart App.
How to Activate Civil Smart?
After you have subscribed to Mobile Banking, here is how to activate the service on your phone.
Download the Civil Smart App from Google Play or App Store.
Click on “Activate Service”.
Enter your registered mobile number & account number and click on “Continue”.
An Activation Code will be sent via SMS to your number. Enter the Activation Code and click on “Continue”.
Set your Login Password and click on “Next”.
Set your Transaction PIN and click on “Finish”.
Your Mobile Banking has been successfully activated. You can login using your Mobile Number and the Password you recently set and make transactions.
- Dual Channel Access (Internet/SMS)
- Availability in NTC/Ncell mobile services
- Third Party Fund Transfer
- Easy to navigate Bank’s Branches/ATMs/Merchant locations
- User friendly app with personalization features
- Display of Bank’s merchant offers/discounts
- View Exchange Rate/Stock Market/Account Statement
- Credit Card Bill Payments
- Mobile Bill Payments
- Mobile Topup viz. NTC prepaid/post paid, Ncell prepaid/postpaid, PSTN, ADSL
- Recharge Cards viz. NTC prepaid, Dish Home, Broadlink
- Merchant Payments
- Load eSewa Wallets
- Notification & Alerts: Transaction Alerts, Push Notifications, Loan Repayment Alerts
- Account balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Cheque Book Request, Full Statement Request